Thursday 4 May 2017

EXERCISING AND EFT

EFT AND EXERCISING


Breaking news: exercising is good for you. Exercising is good to keep your body in shape, it reduces risk of certain diseases, it helps with your balance, it helps with your memory and helps with  your mood. Moreover exercising lessen you being constipated and helps with your sleep pattern.

But do you know the side effects of not exercising? Your blood pressure increases, the fat in you cells increases, your body weakens, muscles and heart strength are largely diminished. And the good cholesterol in your body goes down.

So you don’t need to be a scientist to realise you need exercising. Don’t turn your face on me here. Even if you dont at first enjoy it exercising will enhance your body, mind and spirit.

How ?
I personally use this video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrKgwICkWA- to do one set and keep my body in alignment. I also walk the dogs everyday at least 1 hour and a half a day.

What I would say is the more active you can be, the better it is for you.

Which activities are good for you?
You need to find out for yourself. I don’t like swimming myself but it is good for you. I like pilates and volley ball and badminton and tennis… Before knowing this I enrolled into different classes: Judo, climbing, ice skating, skiing, football, horse riding….

The best way to practice exercising is with a gym buddy because you become accountable and you can share the experience.
You need to push yourself to reach your level best but never never never compare yourself with others. Why? Because then you will want to reach their level best. Is it what is good for you? You can choose a role model something you aspire to, but never beat yourself up if you can’t reach or do what the so called model is doing.

Another thing I want to say is that if you are like me, you are not a gym bunny, dress up for the part and do the exercising at the same time each day. It will help your body and your body clock will get accustomed to your daily exercising.


Gardening, ironing, window cleaning, painting… are all exercises. DON’T THINK EXERCISING IS JUST SPORT EXERCISES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment