Wednesday 12 April 2017

CANDIDA DIET: MY RESULTS, YOUR TURN NEXT

EFT CAN HELP YOU REMOVE THIS
Did you know that 70% of the world have the candida albicans gut?
When you see on someone else or on yourself a big belly you can be sure there is problem with the  candida we are talking about, a fungus that grows inside your gut. We all have this candida and when we are eating healthily then it is kept under control. If you have the following symptoms- fatigue,lack of focus ,headaches, digestion problems, weak immune system- then maybe you can do a candida diet.

The probable causes are the love of sugar a disturbance in your gland system , mostly caused by stress, using antibiotics because it destroys the the good bacteria that help the candida not to grow and contraceptive pills.

Things to avoid are processed food, oily stuff, yeasty dowey stuff that smell so nice like bread  and doughnuts; of course alcohol(sugar) that transforms straight away into sugar, and rice, pasta, potatoes and  every thing starchy.

I have just finished  this candida diet myself and lost 10 kilos in the processed regain a good figure and started to act on my dreams again. I literally remove all the soda from my life in my case I was addicted to Dr Pepper and could drink 2 litres in a day just to get a boost, a fix that only lasted  a moment. But then my energy would drop again and I needed another fix of sugar so got chocolate bars, or marzipan or sweets or cakes or biscuits. So for the sake of this diet, which at first I was not certain would work, I dropped all of that I used to cherish  because these kinds of food  were mostly producing  acidic blood- I am referring here to the food that has been digested and released into the blood causing problems with joints, muscles bones, heart disease, diabetes and kidney problems. So I chose food that were tagged as alkalined. Mostly salad, celery, cucumber, olive, cabbage and used pulses and a source of protein like quinoa, salmon, eggs, sardines and eaten salad every day. For snacks I either had almonds or rice cakes with margarine or seeds. For breakfast I adopted the buckwheat flakes, which I love. I have to say after these 3 months that  I feel fit, I feel alive and my brain is very much working as it should. Opportunities come my way...

Does it mean I don't get any cravings? Yes it does mean that. I was at a workshop the other day, I was able to have a cake in a French Patisserie in Baker Street in the middle of London without feeling guilty and without feeling the need for more. Do I miss some food? Yes I do love my fish and chips and bread. But I know now I won't be excessive when I eat them. I have learned that I love my salads and I will probably stick with my salads for most of my life. I recommend everyone to check on alkaline foods and to begin a candida diet if you feel like it.

Here is a little list of alkaline food:

VEGETABLES
  • Asparagus Broccoli
  • Courgette/Zucchini
  • Dandelion
  • Snowpeas
  • Green Beans
  • String Beans
  • Runner Beans
  • Spinach
  • Kale
  • Wakame
  • Kelp
  • Collards
  • Chives
  • Endive
  • Chard
  • Cabbage

  • GRAINS  
  • Amaranth
  • Buckwheat
  • Chia/Salba
  • Kamut
  • Millet
  • Quinoa
  • Lentils

  • BEANS
  • Lima Beans
  • Mung Beans
  • Pinto Beans
  • Red Beans
  • Soy Beans
  • White Beans

  • OILS
  • Avocado Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Olive Oil

  • NUTS AND SEEDS
  • Almonds
  • Coconut
  • Pumpkin Seeds
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Sunflower Seeds

  • FRUITS
  • Avocado
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Fresh Coconut
  • Pomegranate


Of course, EFT does miracles for you and it can help you slim down but if you don't know, like in my case, what was the plus side of stuffing myself- it helped me not to take care of myself and sabotage myself, blaming my failures on external situations- EFT won't work for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment